Monday, June 29, 2015

5th letter from Portola, CA - Week 10

Hey everyone! I hope you've all had an amazing week and are loving life!

This week has been fantastic.  Me and my companion have really focused on finding and it's paid off a ton!  The work has picked up a lot, our lesson's have went smoother and we have found some new potential's.
 
The saying "hard work brings blessings" is 100% true and I'm so grateful for this work. I'm learning soooo much as a missionary it's just amazing! 
 
Whelp the 30th is my Mission President's last day and then we get a new President, which is kinda sad but also exciting.  I'm grateful for being able to know President Hermansen for the short time I knew him, but I also know that our new President will be equally as amazing and will be a blessing to this mission.
 
Let's see, no real new's on the Visa so far. I'll know more by next Monday for sure!!!!! 
 
Portola has been super warm and sunny, sooooooo fantastic!!! You've gotta love sunshine. The ward is starting to get more interested in the work sooo it's awesome.
 
Anyways you are all amazing and I hope you have an amazing week. Remember to look for those small miracle's/blessing's every day because they are there.
 
Thank you for all of the prayer's and support I'm grateful for it!

Veil success,

Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment