Hey everyone. This week has been awesome up here in Portola! The sun is shining and the sky is
Blue! We've had lot's of service this week and our investigator's are
progressing slowly but surely. Anyways sorry I have to keep this week's
email super short because I'm literally soooo out of time for writing
this week. But I will tell you that miracle's happen every day and that
this truly is the Lord's work. I love this gospel and I love the Lord. I
love the opportunity to be a missionary and to serve.
I'm grateful for
all of the support and everything you all have given me. Sorry for the
lack of picture's I promise they are coming they are just taking forever
to send this week sooo I don't know if I'll have time for any.
But in
closing I just want to remind all of you that life is amazing and full
of miracle's and I promise that as you look for them you will find them. Our Heavenly Father never leave's us and his plan is truly one of
eternal joy and peace. I know that as we strive to follow the Savior's example, that we will be blessed!!!!
You all have a Heavenly Father who loves you and I love you all and can't wait to make lot's of
new memories with you and share lot's of experience's on this crazy
journey we call life!!!! Smile !!! Love life and I'll talk to all of you
soon!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete