Monday, June 8, 2015

2nd letter from Portola, CA - Week 7

Hey everyone!!! Well it's been another week in Paradise A.K.A Portola, CA and honestly any week as a missionary is just fantastic! I love it sooo so much it's awesome. So I met the other two elder's from my district last Tuesday and they are good guys but yeah there are only four of us in this California district and we cover a lot of land which is awesome.
 
Alright so let's see, we have around 15 investigator's at this point all at different point's of progression which is great! We have some closer to being ready for baptism than others but it's all good! It's super super fun, I truly love every single one of our investigator's and I'll tell you that this definitely is the Lord's work because there is no way the thing's that happen are from our hand's there is just absolutely no way.

okay so two huge miracles that happened this week. (there are honestly countless other small ones every day)

1. On Saturday we had a previous investigator call the ward mission leader and tell him that when he used to take the lessons he wasn't ready to commit to baptism but now he is sooo we will start working with him pretty soon.

2. At church this Sunday we had a younger guy just walk in he was a non-member and just kinda stumbled upon our church as an accident. He listened to the last 10 minutes of Sacrament and liked it so much he decided to stay for class and learn a bit more about the church. So he said he might come to church next week which is awesome, I don't really know where thing's are going with either of these people but we are super hopeful.

Anyways in closing I just wanna say that I love all of you and I'm grateful for all those thing's you have done for me. I want you to know that I know that this church is true. That the Book of Mormon is the word of God, that Joseph Smith spoke with our Heavenly Father and was a true prophet.  I know that Thomas S. Monson is the current prophet in these latter day's, and Most importantly that Your Heavenly Father loves you deeply and because he loves you, he sent his only Perfect son, our Savior Jesus Christ, to atone for all of the sin's and sorrow's of this life. And that as we follow his example and teaching's that that is where true happiness lies. 
 
I know that he knows everything we've been through in this life and can help us through it. And in closing I challenge you all first to love one another and serve all those around you that you can. That is truly the most fulfilling thing you can do.  Lastly I know that you can find out that these thing's are true for yourselves by Reading the Book of Mormon, Pondering what you have read and sincerely asking our Heavenly Father if they are true.

Anyways I love you all, you should totally email me that would be fantastic and you will all be in my prayer's.

heeft een goode daag!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment