Monday, May 9, 2016

1st letter from Kortrijk, Belgium - Week 54 & 55

Mother's Day Skype Call.  Best present ever!
 
Good morning everyone and Happy Mothers Day to all of those amazing mothers out there.
 
Life is great down here in Belgium! haha, yes I'm back down in this amazing place.  I'm down in the city of Kortrijk which is really close to the French border actually.  And it is also the lowest point in the mission. 
 
My companion, Elder McBride is an art major from Seattle and is amazing.  We have been seeing a ton of miracles this last transfer and I'm in a branch right now that is awesome.  They are truly a family and they are very passionate about missionary work so its amazing.
 
I'm happy and healthy, God is amazing and I'm so glad I get to serve him every day.
 
Sorry I cannot write anything longer today, I have to use a French keyboard that takes me forever to type on because all of the keys are in weird places so like that is lame, but I love all of you lovely people and I hope you are all happy and have a wonderful week with lots of Sunshine!!
 
- Elder Walker 

No comments:

Post a Comment