Monday, January 11, 2016

9th letter from Nijmegen, Netherlands - Week 38

Hey everyone it's Elder Walker here!

Sorry this week is going to be another short one, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing good and loving the mission life.  This week has been full of adventure, we met a man from Iraq who wants to become Christian and he came to church this Sunday.  He is so kind and humble and it is such a cool experience to help him come unto Christ.

This truly is the Lords work. I also went down to Belgium to get a Belgian drivers license! haha, goodbye American identity, well at least for a little bit, soo that was super fun!

This up coming week we have a zone training which I'm super excited for and the days are starting to get longer, haha that means it's close to being time for sunshine!  Yes my favorite! 

I love all of you and want to let you know God love's you and he knows you personally.  I have seen that so many times on my mission, I have come to know that he knows me on a personal level and he is always here to support me.  Honestly that has brought me so much peace.  

He knows you and he is always there by your side.  There is not a second of the day where you cannot talk to him and lean on him.  He is there to talk to and to trust in, and I promise if you seek to know him you will find him and it will bring more peace and assurance than anything else ever has. 

I love you all, may God bless and I'll talk to you soon! 

- Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment