Wednesday, December 9, 2015

4th letter from Nijmegen, Netherlands - Week 33

A short and sweet update this week :-) 

Hey Madre, bad news I am not going to have enough time for the blog sorry. uhm transfers are next Wednesday, I have noooo idea where I will be, I'm thinking I will stay, but you never know for sure.

This week was really awesome though we have seen a ton of miracles with finding and the work in the district is just picking up every week its amazing to see. 

Have a great week madre and tell everyone hi for me!!! loves!
 
- Elder Walker
 
(Thanks to Elder Hill's mom for the pictures!)  
Beautiful Sunrise in Nijmegen

St. Stephens church tower

Chalk street art

Sinterklaas Gifts. They got a Chocolate Letter "E"
(The Dutch celebrate Sinterklaas (the name is a contraction of Sint Nikolaas) on Dec. 5 and 6. The holiday, consisting of St. Nicholas Eve and St. Nicholas's Day, honors the life of St. Nicholas)

Dutch Vending machines w/stuff like potatoes, eggs, onions,etc.

A little backwards...4 Santa's and 1 reindeer
Elder Walker and Elder Hill helped a member set up their tree


Christmas night life

No comments:

Post a Comment