Tuesday, November 24, 2015

2nd letter from Nijmegen, Netherlands - Week 31

Here is what Elder Walker had to say about this past week.  Short and sweet.  :-)  

This week has been awesome!  I have like zero time to email, but to answer your questions this city is awesome.  There is a Branch here that is super great. 

There is a Dutch member who is going to cook us a Thanksgiving dinner and also we had our Turkey bowl today with the other Zones, that was super fun.  Life is great, we are all safe here and the work is going awesome.  I just want to say I love you and tell everyone hi for me and to have a Happy Thanksgiving! haha sorry this is so short but it is filled with love haha have a great week!! 

- Elder Walker 

Elder Walker, Elder Hill & Jesus  :-) 

Jerrick teaching Elder Hill how to make pizza.  Courtesy of his training from Big Daddy's pizza

Looks like it turned out pretty tasty!
More of Elder Walker and Elder Hill

I'm not sure what's going on here.  haha!  Who says missionaries don't deserve facials?!  :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment