| Elder Walker in Maastricht. Doing his famous "hang loose" hand signal. :-D |
Hey everyone!
So this week was just awesome! We had the chance to go to the Temple and hear from the Mission President as well as go to Stake Conference, so it consisted of a lot of traveling this week.
We also had the singing Elders in our apartment this week performing for members of the ward and investigators which was amazing. It just blows my mind to see how music is able to move people and influence lives for the better.
uhm yeah, so I guess let's see..what have I learned this week. uhm I guess one of the biggest things I took away from this week of conferences is how much of a blessing it is that we have the opportunity to go to church and partake of the Sacrament every week. The saying: "The man wasn't made for the Sabbath, but the Sabbath is made for man" is absolutely true.
On my mission I have truly came to experience the peace, rest, and strength that comes from dedicating Sunday to our spiritual growth and doing the work of the Lord.
He truly has given us the Sabbath in order to improve our lives and I can promise all of you that as you strive to make the Sabbath a pleasure, that it will bring about an amazing change in your life and you'll feel more at peace and have greater strength throughout the week.
Anyways, I love you all and hope you all are loving life, smiling and that you know that I love you! Have a great week!
- Elder Walker
No comments:
Post a Comment