Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MTC: End of Week 3

Well hello everyone!!! So to start off I would just like to say everyone should email me and such because I love hearing from your faces.

Anyways this week has been great!  Everything kinda blurs together soooo sorry if I repeat things I said from last week.

Alright so our investigators are both doing well and progressing. 

I'll start with Andy, he's been taking the lessons in stride!!! So I think we are going to ask him to commit to baptism which will be awesome!

Our other investigator Esmerai has been really cool she started out with no belief in God at all and so we talked to her about faith and shared Alma 32 with her (which you should all read) and we had her read specifically verse 42 at the end and she started to cry and committed to praying to our Heavenly Father and reading the Book of Mormon, which was sooooo so cool. 
Being a missionary is the greatest thing ever!!!!!!
P-day Selfie!! 

 (finally got some names to put w/these Elders faces! :-)
The Elder on the left with the gray tie is Elder Turner and he is from Calgary, Canada
and the Elder in the middle is Elder Drinkwater he is from New Jersey

and you know the super suave elder on the right ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment