Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Email from Jerrick @ the MTC: End of Week 1

Mom email me as much as you can I welcome it.  I miss all of you a ton, like a ton ton so I'm happy to hear that your doing well! 

uhm I'm only allowed to send one letter a week so I'll put multiples in the same envelope and let you and dad distribute them!
I have loved being in the MTC sooooo so much.  I have never  been more fulfilled in my entire life and the spirit testifies of the truthfulness of this gospel every single day.

I love you all write me soon and tell everyone hi!

These are my companions! I'll send more pictures as I take them!! uhm these Elders are awesome I love them to death. 


But anyways, the lessons are great I can feel the spirit so much and the language is hard but we are all learning it like ridiculously, not humanly fast so its great.  Love you all thanks for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment